The past few days:
Sorry this is so late in going up!
- Going back to university really made me realise just how much I have missed it, and how much it was a part of me. The past however long have led up to this one day, with my hat and mortar board and everything like that.
- Got some family photo’s! A rarity from us! :)
- It was a good day, the ceremony was cool. Got some souvernirs from the day as well; the book that my name was in, pictures, I bought a hoody as well.
- Got to see some friends that I haven’t seen since the exams finished.
- It’s made me think again about doing a Masters course… but I need to see where life takes me first?
- It gave me a plot idea for next years NaNoWriMo
Saturday: Big Cat Experience
My sister got an experience day for a close up and personal day with big cats! She invited me along to experience the day with her. I got some amazing pictures of tigers! And one of the rarest cat species in the world that I can’t remember the name of.
I finished NaNo on Sunday at 20,200ish words. The story itself is not yet complet, but it’s certainly on it’s way! :)
That’s all for now as the clock ticks to midnight. More tomorrow!