Things that I have done today:
– Bought some presents for my niece’s birthday next week
– Came home, did some knitting – not nearly as much as I would have liked though
– Had a nap – I just couldn’t keep my eyes open!
– Did some washing [need some clean uniform for work]
– Changed my bed sheets and tidied my room a bit
– Turned on and played my PlayStation [Tomb Raider 2013! I’ve been stuck on the same bit for a really long time but got through it this time]
– Really, really, ache from the gym yesterday
– Played some Candy Crush but stuck on 197
So it would seem like a lot really, but really not. I have enjoyed my day immensely though, it’s these days that make busy weeks better.
I suppose I can now add “write the blog” to the list as well even though this isn’t much of a blog today.
I am possibly going to go to the gym tomorrow as the next time I’ll be able to go will be Thursday which seems like a really long time to go between sessions. I am not sure yet though as it would mean going on my own and that doesn’t sound like fun to me.
Take it easy folks,